Claims Submission Made Simple
Claims Made Easy
BASE® has a variety of ways for clients to submit claims. As technology continues to progress, BASE® offers the latest in claims submission with SnapClaim™ and Debit Card services.
Saving Time & Maximizing FSA Benefits.
Access to benefit details, claims and reimbursements has never been easier! The SnapClaim™ app will allow clients to view benefits as well as the details, claims and reimbursements associated with Flexible Spending Account benefits. Integrated SnapClaim™ technology lets employees file claims on the spot using a smartphone camera.
All users will be able to view the following:
- Card activity with ability to block a card
- View and manage personal information
- View and manage notification subscriptions
The SnapClaim™ feature provides the ability to file claims directly from a mobile device with photos of receipts. No more faxing or fumbling with receipts!
Benefits of Using the App:
- Easy – The app uses standard mobile functionality designed with clients in mind.
- Access – 24/7 access to your benefit information
- Secure – No personal information is stored on your mobile device
BASE® mySourceCard® Debit Card
Employers Save Money Every Time an Employee Swipes the Card!
The BASE® mySourceCard® Debit Card increases plan participation, which...
- Saves Employer in FICA and FUTA taxes
- Reduces Claims Form Paperwork
- Virtually Replaces Reimbursement Checks
- Adds Value to an Employee Benefits Package
- Helps Offset Rising Healthcare Costs
Increased Savings & Maximized Plan Participation!
With the BASE® mySourceCard® debit card, employees pay the provider directly from their pre-tax accounts, eliminating the need to complete claim forms and the wait for reimbursements. Tapping into the power of the mySourceCard® payment platform, employees simply present their debit card at any qualifying merchant or provider location. With a swipe of the card, the provider is immediately paid for the services directly from the employee’s benefit plan funds.
Save Administrative Costs!
Employer reduce costs due to a reduction in:
- Manual claims processing costs
- Service calls through online self-service
- Electronic claims costs due to auto adjudication of copays
- Costs of overpayments by online repayment system