Businesses that use hr360 already know it is a complete online Human Resources Compliance Library full of must-have HR tools, forms, and guidance. It is an online library that features dynamic interactive HR tools at your fingertips. It assists employers every step of the way in order to stay compliant with major laws including Health Care Reform, COBRA, and FMLA as well as key HR tasks.
And now, hr360 has added a NEW COBRA Notices Generator tool to assist employers. The addition of the COBRA Notices Generator allows you to create the COBRA notices needed in 3 easy steps. Hr360 subscribers simply fill out the plan and administrator information, answer some questions, and download COBRA notices in a snap!
The COBRA Notices Generator will create:
- General Notice of COBRA Rights: Must be provided to employees and their spouses within the first 90 days of coverage under a group health plan.
- Notice of COBRA Qualifying Event: Must be provided to the plan administrator when the employee experiences a COBRA qualifying event.
- COBRA Election Notice: Must be provided to COBRA-eligible individuals to notify them of the COBRA coverage available to them when they experience a COBRA qualifying event.
- Notice of Unavailability of COBRA Coverage: Must be provided to individuals not eligible for COBRA coverage or a COBRA extension.
- Notice of Underpayment of COBRA Premium: Must be provided to COBRA recipients that have not made a sufficient COBRA payment for a given month.
- Notice of Early Termination of COBRA Coverage: Must be provided to COBRA recipients whose COBRA coverage is being terminated early.
The COBRA Notices Generator currently generates notices to help the following employers satisfy their COBRA notice obligations:
- All employers in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Idaho, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New York, and Washington.
- Employers with 20 or more employees in Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Hr360 is packed with guidelines, forms, instructional videos, tools, and checklists that touch on some of the hottest topics in HR today – recruitment and hiring, performance reviews, discipline and termination, motivating employees, safety and wellness, and much more. If a business has to deal with it, it is in hr360!