hr360 could be just the tool to make HR easier! Packed with up-to-date information that is crucial to any business; this easy-to-use program can help any company in BIG ways! Many federal and state requirements apply to companies with as few as 1 employee, so you are never too big or small for an HR compliance library.
There are many things that are beneficial when it comes to hr360. Facing a problem with an employee? There is a video for that! Wanting to create a new employee handbook or update an existing one? There is a template for that! There are over a hundred videos that go over topics that can help improve the workplace as well as templates for various forms and documents needed for any business.
Regulations are always changing and every state is unique. Luckily, with an hr360 subscription, businesses can stay current on any laws or policies that may affect a business in their state. HR360 members receive a monthly newsletter, covering hot topics such as ACA reporting, employee retention, and workplace harassment.
It is crucial, especially in today’s environment, that companies have specific regulations and procedures in place. This way, companies are safe from potential fines, fees, and penalties in any situation.
hr360 can also offer:
- Salary Benchmarking
- Not sure what to make an employee’s starting salary? This tool allows employers to insert information about the job and experience level and then hr360 provides them with a salary benchmark. Depending on the company and employee, it provides a low-high range.
- Sample Job Description Builder
- Looking to hire someone new? This tool provides sample job descriptions for a variety of positions, making it easy to post a job!
- Performance Review Builder
- This process allows managers to develop a performance review! hr360 also takes it a step further by providing comments based off their answer. This can allow employers to pinpoint problem areas with employees and ways to communicate improvement.
- Multi-State Comparison Tool
- This allows users to pick the state that they want information about, and then pick the specific topic they are searching for (ex. minimum wage, meal and rest breaks, and unemployment). This makes it easy to access information quickly, so business owners or HR employees can make informed and fast decisions.
- Federal Poster Adviser
- Whether companies are big or small, the DOL requires that certain posters are displayed in a workplace to inform employees of various policies. These separate posters can cost a lot of money, especially if there are frequent updates. Depending on the state, it is difficult to know which required posters to display. Luckily, the hr360 Federal Poster Adviser informs companies which ones need to be posted. Even better, hr360 provides printable versions for subscribers!
In 2018, BASE® is excited to provide business owners and HR professionals with a tool that can better employee management and help provide understanding and implement HR best practices. Contact BASE® today to get your HR360 subscription!